Price unit is always one truck load or one container load
4,70 € / kg
All offers are subject to final confirmation
Unit: 1 in Stock
- Product: Dried Papaya
- Packaging: 25 kg Paper bags
- Quantity: 14 tonnes
- Delivery: prompt
- Incoterm: FOB
- Payment: 10 days with positive credit check
The Commodity Board is a Service Technology Company that aims to provide companies in the agri-food sector with all relevant information and data along the value chains. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need, no matter what commodity. Whether the customer needs price information, forecasts or harvest information.
Our team has decades of experience in the commodity business and can draw on a long tradition in commodity trading. Ask us, and we will support you!
- Daily market and price information directly from the origins
- Statistics on over 500 products
- Price charts for all essential soft commodities
- Top current market analyses and trend forecasts
- Daily monitoring of the essential commodity markets
- Product information such as harvest volumes, harvest date, product quality
- Addresses of the most important suppliers and buyers
Our company's business model rests on two columns: trading commodities and providing information services for the agricultural and food sectors.
Our goal is to market commodities in the feed and food sector. The trade with things requires a high competence of the employees. With this competence, we stand at the side of our partners. Our slogan is less is more. What we mean by this is simple. We take care of whether you want to buy or sell goods. So, you have less to do and can take care of other essential things.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Dried Papaya is made from sound ripe Papaya that are washed, trimmed, diced or sliced and dried.
Available Dimensions: Rings – 2 to 5 mm in thickness
Cubes or chunks – 10 to 30 mm
Strips – 2 to 3 mm in thickness and 30 to 50 mm in length
Texture: Soft and dried
PHYSICAL / CHEMICAL:
Moisture: 6 – 8%
Aerobic Plate Count: <1000 cfu/g
E.coli: <10 cfu/g
Yeast and Mold: <1000 cfu/g
Salmonella spp.: not detected in 25 g
Commodity Boarde Europe GmbH
Mobil: +91 991 330 5996
QM documents on request
|Declaration of compliance|